Before registering for access to MWP Journals,
both personal and institutional subscribers must
first read and agree to the terms of the
relevant online license agreement.
Register your details with us via
All online subscriptions for MWP Journals will need to be activated before library users can access the full text or PDF of any article.
To register, click on the Register button in the top right hand corner, or go to register link Enter your details and follow the registration instructions. You can modify your registration details at any anytime using 'My Account'. To start taking advantage of these benefits click register.
Where available personal subscribers are entitled to single user online access with any print subscription.We accept online payments via our shopping cart using most major credit cards through PayPal. Payment is by credit card using our secure online shopping basket.
If you have forgotten your password, click the red Sign in button on the top right hand side of the screen which will take you to a login page. Below the login prompt is a link that says Forgotten your password?
Click this link and follow the prompts to reset your password.
In My Account you can:
- Simply click on the 'Save search' option.
- Manage your personal information and contact details
- Sign up for additional Table of Contents (TOCs) and other alerts (and opt out of alerts)
- Gain access to free sample issues from our journals.
- Print (HTML): Displayed in HTML format for printing.
- Use this option to e-mail your marked list to yourself or a colleague.
- Manage your library/account administrator details
Site-wide access is controlled via IP recognition, enabling you to support every researcher, student or reader at your institution. Licenses are available for all institution types, including:
Electronic Subscription Activation
To set up access please first follow these instructions to register the IP addresses and receive an online ID that will be used to activate the subscription:
1. When requesting a new institutional registration, please send the following information to our online platform, MWP Support.
City, State/Province, Postal Code
IP Address Or Range
Name of Administrator for the account
2. Once you send this information, you will receive an email with a MWP ID. Please send the ID to MacroWorld Journals and we will make arrangements for access.
3. Online Access Login
1. Institutional Login
2. Select your country
3. Select your institution
4. Follow your personalized instructions
If your query is about subscriptions, involving cancellations, difficulties accessing the archive, registration problems, or wish to update your details, please contact us via:
MacroWorld Publications Support
You will find the contact details of all our journal editors on the Contact page