Propose a new journal
We will evaluate the proposal, and if accepted, happily start working with you right away on the new journal.
The following information should be included as part of a new Journal proposal:
- Name, position, affiliation, full contact information, and brief CV of each propose.
- Description of the new journal, including proposed title (a single name or several possible names), aims and scope (topics would be covered and if appropriate, topics would not be covered), type of contents (e.g. review articles, research papers, tutorials, technical reports, case studies, research notes, letters, etc.), intended audiences and expected contributors (e.g. academic and industrial researchers, industrial professionals, engineers, consultants, managers, educators, policy makers, etc.). This should state briefly what the suggested aims of the journal will be, what types of papers it hopes to publish (e.g. empirical research, theoretical contributions, reviews, commentaries) and the various areas that it would include within its scope.
- Please provide a list of articles (10-15) published in other publications, conference papers, tech reports, etc. that are typical of the kinds of articles you envision for this new publication.
- Proposed editor-in-chief. If you have someone in mind to serve as editor-in-chief please name this person and attach their CV. Please first consult with that person to make sure they would be willing to serve. The editor-in-chief of an AP journal should be a senior person in the field with an international reputation, and must be prepared to be heavily involved with time and efforts. For a list of detailed duties and responsibilities, see below the Editor-In-Chief Job Description.
- Proposed editorial board members. Please list potential editorial board members and indicate which, if any, have already indicated support for the new publication. For each possible editorial board member, please include a specific subject area (or area of expertise) that he/she would be responsible for covering.
- Production and operation. Please suggest frequency of publication (issues per year), length of journal (articles per issue), length of papers (words per paper), and anticipated launch date. Please also provide an overview of the proposed editorial process. Open access and peer-review are two fundamental policies we have been following throughout these years.
- Any other suggestions, including among others promotion plan (e.g. paper solicitation, collaboration with organizations and conferences, CFP spreading, etc.) and financial plan (e.g. publication fees, pricing, business model, salaries, honorarium, cost, etc.)
We offer a range of marketing solutions and
deliver to your specifications: print, digital
or both. Our partners can choose the services
that best fit their needs. We have business
relationships with many large media operations,
mostly in the American, European and Asian
markets. Increase your professional network at
home and abroad, and gain an international
audience for your research by contributing to
the next MWP publication. We take great care to
execute the most effective distribution strategy
for each book we select for publication and
distribution. Internationally to plan promotion
campaigns, to seek and share information on
forthcoming publications, and to develop
marketing strategies. The standard book
distribution model typically demands a one-year
minimum term of exclusive rights for
distribution to bookstores and book wholesalers.
If we determine the manuscript to have literary merit and publishing potential, we begin work with the author to develop a marketing plan. Your work will be rigorously promoted thru direct marketing, conferences, book fairs, advertisements, email alerts, booksellers and many others. Let us help you manage and grow your business with the very latest news, information, and promotional materials related to MacroWorld Publishing's publishing programs. We concentrate on sales and link distribution with consumer marketing efforts, such as publicity, to place books on bookstore shelves in the geographic markets where demand exists.
Please contact email@example.com to find out how you can become an MWP Society Partner.